понедельник, 27 марта 2023 г.

    And here's what awaits my partners on Bybit

Hello, my friends, hello. Well, stop sitting and picking your nose and waiting for the weather from the sea! It's time to start earning and making your dreams and ideas a reality.And that's what I suggest? As you all already know, I successfully switched to Bybit with Binance without losses and did not regret it a bit, for registration, for the first deposit, for the first task completed, for the first transaction, for the first futures for everything, Bybit awarded me a total of $ 80 (considering that my first deposit was on 100 and futures for only 5&) so when I entered with my 100 dollars, I already had 180 in three days! not bad? A year later, I became a participant, or rather a partner, not a referral, namely a partner, and I am assembling my team.And that's what I decided, I will hold a draw of 150 USDT among the first 100 who joined the team, and that's not all every ninth in every ten (0-9)(10-19)----(90-99) they will receive 30 USDT each. I will post the reports in my telegram channel and the final chord will be a video with a draw on my YouTube channel.
All links will be below, so come watch and join, and I will ask you to like the videos and posts as much as possible for you, I think it will not be difficult. Now I'm going to post a video below on how to start working on the Bybit exchange, look at nothing complicated and yes, I'm not calling anyone, especially not calling to start making large deposits, first study everything, it won't be clear, look ask questions, make sure you understand everything and then we'll start doing business on the sly.The first one who reaches the trading level of 1000 USDT will receive another 300 bonus.

You tube channel

Come on, friends, big changes are waiting for us. Together we are a force.



2 комментария: